[syslinux] Isolinux question: booting multiple ISOs from one CD

Christoph Hanle christoph.hanle at leinpfad.de
Sun Feb 5 06:59:18 PST 2012

Hi everyone.
I need a hint.
I have a running pxelinux system with a lot of submenues in production
usage. Nearly the same structure I have in production usage from
USB-sticks (syslinux and memdisk).
No I want to have the same structure also bootable form a CD.
Unfotunally my main applications are only available as .iso -files. no
chance to get them bootable with eg vmlinuz.
The iso contains only the boot.cat, boot.bin and no.emul_00.

Any ideas or food of thought are wellcome.

bye
Christoph