[syslinux] Isolinux question: booting multiple ISOs from one CD

Mickey Malone mickey.malone at me.com
Sun Feb 5 10:26:07 PST 2012

You can create a bootable iso with isolinux and create a nice looking menu with menu.c32.

When creating your menu, you can choose what kernel and initramfs or initrd to load.

You can even go as far as creating your very own initramfs that can dynamically mount iso's contained in the cdrom using the kernel command line and your initramfs logic.

--
Mickey