[syslinux] Added DHCPINFO Tables to the lua.c32 Implementation - syslinux-4.04

Timm Gleason timmgleason at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 12:55:42 PST 2012

I have never tried submitting a patch for anything previously, didn't know
how to go about it with this particular software project (since the website
has been down) and know little to nothing about git since I am stuck in a
ClearCase world with work.

Please find the previous patch, as an attachment. Sorry it is against 4.04,
I have had no specific reason to update but it should still work.

Timm Gleason
 <http://gleason.to/leech/OLYMPICS_thumb.jpg>
--
"Be Impeccable with your Word - Don't Take Anything Personally - Don't Make
Assumptions - Always Do Your Best"