[syslinux] Status of PXEChain? (and friends)

Kenneth Morse kdmorse at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 00:40:27 PST 2012

Where would I most likely be able to find a fully functional method of
chaining to another PXE server?  I'm currently running a hand built 4.0.3.
I have in front of me 4.0.5, and 4.0.10-pre 17.  Also git:master (4.0.6?),
and git:lwip (4.0.10?).

I need to replace my existing 4.0.3 anyway.  Looking to try 4.0.10-pre17.
But above all else, I'm looking for whatever build carries the best chance
of me being able to boot pxelinux, then pxechain to another pxelinux,
windows deployment server, acronis snap-deploy server, or xcat catalog
server.

And if if it is possible, a little syntax help/example would be appreciated
as well.

Thanks!

-Ken