[syslinux] tftp-hpa enhancement

Mickey Malone mickey.malone at me.com
Sun Jan 29 12:53:50 PST 2012

The existing code does not support it from my initial tests. It just saves the output off to a file called "-".

I will look into this. Keeping that convention is cleaner.

How do you feel about moving all error/info output to stderr?

This will leave stdout clean, which is needed if the data is being streamed to stdout or else it will get dirty.

--
Mickey