[syslinux] Syslinux 5.00-pre6: call it a beta

Matt Fleming matt at console-pimps.org
Wed Jul 4 02:38:21 PDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-07-04 at 11:21 +0200, Helmut Hullen wrote:
> Hallo, Dag,
>
> Du meintest am 04.07.12:
>
> >> [...]
> >>
> >> Perhaps you try Matt Flemings 5.00-pre8 version:
> >>
> >>        git://git.zytor.com/users/mfleming/syslinux.git
>
> [...]
>

> > Unless of course Matt's tree is considered the upstream tree for 5.00
> > ? Is this the case ?
>
> Sorry - I don't know. But Matt should know ...

Peter's tree is still the main Syslinux repository. The problem is that
Peter is on vacation right now, and any fixes in my tree won't end up in
his for a couple of weeks.

If you're helping to debug something it would be better to use my tree,
but as far as mirroring is concerned, I would stick with Peter's tree
because the fixes *will* end up in his eventually.