[syslinux] Syslinux 4.10-pre20

Shantanu Gadgil shantanugadgil at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 02:33:10 PDT 2012

--- On Thu, 5/31/12, Geert Stappers <stappers at stappers.nl> wrote:

> > P.S.
> > As usual, eagerly (and patiently) waiting for the HTTP
> bits to start
> > working properly! ;) :)
>
> How should I read that??.  Does it mean "I'm waiting to
> get time to test"
> or do you mean "tested, it doesn't work yet"???
> Anyway, please send a tcpdump whenever testing is done.

I meant "I hope the HTTP part of pxelinux.0 starts working properly so that I can start using it" :)

It doesn't work for me yet; I am attaching the tcpdump of the client machine trying to boot.
Client's MAC is '00:26:b9:7c:6c:20'

The pxelinux is 4.10-pre22 with the patch provided by HPA.
I did 'make spotless and make clean' as told by HPA.

Regards,
Shantanu