[syslinux] Pxechn.c32

Gene Cumm gene.cumm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 12:56:44 PDT 2012

On Jun 4, 2012 2:06 PM, "H. Peter Anvin" <hpa at zytor.com> wrote:

> No, I think the problem is that you overwrite gPXE's copy of the packet,
> which is then lost when gPXE is unloaded.

I'd expect to be overwriting gPXE's copy but I suspect either
1) wdsnbp.com uses a scanning plan to find the PXE stack (and finds the
underlying stack) or
2) gPXE reforms those packets (but not sure how as pxechn.c32 loads/runs
wdsnbp.com itself without the PXE restart call)

I'm trying to get a COM32 to tell the results of all 5 plans (including not
stopping at the first on any scanning plans).

--Gene