[syslinux] UEFI Memdisk

Bernd Blaauw bblaauw at home.nl
Wed Jun 20 09:35:25 PDT 2012

Op 20-6-2012 3:14, Diego Arenivar schreef:

> I'm trying to chain a ISO file in UEFI mode,
>
> Do you have any release for Memdisk for UEFI?
>
> If you don't, what do you recommend me?

Which boot manager are you using under your (U)EFI-only environment?
One or more out of GRUB/GRUB2/Grub4DOS/BURG/BURG2/BURG4DOS/BURG24DOS are
likely able to boot as UEFI boot manager. They also have the ability to
map a disk file directly as a device, or first map to ram, then map as
device.

As I use Isolinux/Syslinux mainly, without any experience with UEFI at
all (but expecting a System Compatibility Module, aka BIOS-fallback),
I'm unable to provide you with any actual info on how to do this.
Maybe the reboot.pro forums have some additional info.