[syslinux] multiple ".." support

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Thu Jun 28 18:06:03 PDT 2012

On 06/28/2012 07:53 AM, Ady Ady wrote:

> Any news about this? Is there any way to confirm whether this is
> specific to CONFIG/APPEND or otherwise a general SYSLINUX issue? Any
> new testing version (v4.06-pre7 failed)?

OK, it's not 100% clear to me what you had expected from this test case,
but I have implemented something which MIGHT help.  In the end you end
up in / and it quits because there is no UI.

I pushed this out as 4.06-pre8, but I am going to have to kill it off
because it is broken in the presence of symlinks.