[syslinux] new chain cleanups - question re. preferred license

Miller, Shao shao.miller at yrdsb.edu.on.ca
Tue Mar 27 10:06:35 PDT 2012

Good day, Michal!

I seem to recall that your re-write was extensive enough that the
license for any code derived from my partition-iteration code could be
discarded; my permission is granted for a license change.

Having said that, H. Peter might have another preference, but otherwise
I would suggest the GPL from the old chain.c32.  I seem to recall H.
Peter mentioning something about an MIT license at one point, but that
was probably for something different.

Thank you for resurrecting your effort(s)!

- Shao Miller