[syslinux] Help

Brandon Aho Brandon.Aho at northerntool.com
Fri May 11 13:03:32 PDT 2012

I am trying to figure out 2 things.  First I have downloaded the version 4.05 of the syslinux distribution and am looking for the pxelinux.0 file and can't see to find it in the distribution am I missing something?

Secondly I have an older copy and I can get it to boot to the tftp32 server for a server I am building.  It errors out when it gets to the nic card and then exists to the shell.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Brandon

Brandon Aho
Retail Systems Manager
Brandon.aho at northerntool.com
952-808-6685 Desk
952-992-0502 Cell

Disclaimer: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, distributing, copying, or in any way using this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy and delete any copies you may have received.