[syslinux] Manually copy over ldlinux.sys

Ryan Kuba ryankuba at gmail.com
Mon May 21 09:31:00 PDT 2012

> Did you try the precompiled binary in the binary/source archive?  I'm
> curious to know, especially if it didn't work.

Looks like the pre-compiled bin works, I just assumed since the one
that I compiled was double the size it actually made some changes:

100K 2012-05-20 14:02 extlinux     (Built yesterday)
55K Dec  9 11:43 extlinux              (original from archive)

In any case I am set now and using this bin is working for the upgrade package.