[syslinux] [GIT-PULL] fix can't call COM32 module with full path

Matt Fleming matt at console-pimps.org
Tue May 29 06:21:44 PDT 2012

On Mon, 2012-05-28 at 13:36 -0300, André Ericson wrote:
> Andre Ericson (2):
>       ldlinux: fixes bug that happens when using fullpath for a COM32 module
>       ldlinux: remove unnecessary code
>
>  com32/lib/sys/module/common.c |   13 ++++---------
>  core/include/fs.h             |    2 +-

If you're going to do the cleanup I suggested, I think it makes more
sense to fold all the changes into a single patch and explain why it's
now possible to remove that code. E.g. in addition to your current
commit log you'd want to add something like,

"As we're now using fopen() to open modules (which works for both
absolute paths and paths relative to the current working directory) we
no longer need to include "." in PATH."

--
Matt Fleming, Intel Open Source Technology Center