[syslinux] Out of memory parsing config file

Rodrigo Abrantes Antunes rodrigoantunes at pelotas.ifsul.edu.br
Thu Oct 4 08:47:41 PDT 2012

Hi, I'm using PXELINUX and I'm getting "Out of memory parsing config file"
when network booting. I have a lot of entries in my default file under
pxelinux.cfg and if I delete some entries the error disapear. Is there a
limit for number of entries? How can I increase them? My entries are like
these:

  DISPLAY boot.txt
  LABEL debian-Debian6.0.6-amd64
      kernel vmlinuz-debian-Debian6.0.6-amd64
      append preseed/url=http://xxxxxxx/preseed-debian.cfg vga=normal
initrd=initrd-debian-Debian6.0.6-amd64.gz --

  LABEL debian-Debian6.0.6-amd64-expert
      kernel vmlinuz-debian-Debian6.0.6-amd64
      append preseed/url=http://xxxxxxx/preseed-debian.cfg vga=normal
priority=low DEBCONF_PRIORITY=low initrd=initrd-debian-Debian6.0.6-amd64.gz
--
  PROMPT 1
  TIMEOUT 0

  Thanks