[syslinux] Syslinux 4.06-pre12

Paulo Alcantara pcacjr at zytor.com
Wed Oct 10 10:02:20 PDT 2012

Hi Matt,

From: Matt Fleming <matt at console-pimps.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 09:41:45 +0100

> Yeah, I think this is the bug that snuck into one of the 4.06
> prereleases that broken the win* installers. The Syslinux build
> infrastructure is now running F16, for instance.

Given that issue, I think we should use one of those workarounds proposed by
Shao Miller. I don't think it'd be correct to let people having Syslinux
binaries compiled with MinGW GCC 4.7.0 (along with that issue) and not getting
things working fine.

Shao Miller have added a workaround globally to avoid that compiler
breakage. What about applying something like that in Syslinux ?

		Paulo