[syslinux] Pxechn.c32

Gene Cumm gene.cumm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 12:49:50 PDT 2012

On Oct 10, 2012 3:49 AM, "Martynas Dabasinskas" <
martynas.dabasinskas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Ive just tested your pxechn app for booting into our
> Wds environment. It works fine just question how to skip those "press any
key to continue" messages during boot? I cant find any switch to avoid
displaying requests to press the key.

Yes, this is a known issue with Syslinux-4.05 and I hope to have my fix
incorporated into either 4.06 or 4.07.  Debug mode was accidentally left
on.  I've also made other changes/improvements that I hope can be
incorporated by 4.07.

--
-Gene