[syslinux] [GIT PULL] Remove duplicate COM32 modules

Matt Fleming matt at console-pimps.org
Fri Oct 26 05:04:01 PDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-10-24 at 16:57 +0200, Ady wrote:
> Hi Matt,
>
> Is (are) the resulting com32 module(s) (after the clean up) going to
> work just as before?

com32/samples/hello.c doesn't work exactly as before but it is pretty
similar in that it prints "Hello, World!". I doubt anyone is going to
notice the difference.

> About core and win, either hello.c32 modules are not being built, or
> the C files therein are unnecessary? Or are they there for
> convenience (for someone)?

win/hello.c is used to check for a working win compiler. core/hello.c
probably wants deleting.

--
Matt Fleming, Intel Open Source Technology Center