[syslinux] Syslinux docs for core variants and installers

Gene Cumm gene.cumm at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 14:19:59 PDT 2012

On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 1:32 PM, Gene Cumm <gene.cumm at gmail.com> wrote:

> Looking at doc/syslinux.txt, there are numerous basic sections.  My
> main question is: Should any of these be regrouped into different
> documents?  Aspects specific to the installers don't necessarily
> concern those using PXELINUX/ISOLINUX.

In summary:
1) Should the content doc/syslinux.txt be split into multiple
documents, since the documents I'm editing are targeting to replace
doc/syslinux.txt, man/syslinux.1 and the page on the website.
2) If split, how should it be split?  IMO, the info for the command
line of the installers would be the first to be separated.

--
-Gene