[syslinux] RFC:documents for new modules; Interest in rewriting exiting documentation

Gene Cumm gene.cumm at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 04:39:33 PDT 2012

I'm interested in redoing doc/syslinux.txt into 2 AsciiDoc documents,
splitting configuration from command.

First, however, I'm requesting comments on my recent documentation of
several modules I have written.  My goal is to be clear, concise, and
complete.  Acknowledgements and constructive comments are welcome.  If
it would help to also post converted copies of these documents (HTML,
man, etc.), please let me know.

Below are links to my git repo on github for the documents in question:

https://github.com/geneC/syslinux/blob/master/doc/pxechn.txt
https://github.com/geneC/syslinux/blob/lwip/doc/cptime.txt

--
-Gene