[syslinux] How to make isolinux.bin only?

Tomas M tomas at slax.org
Thu Sep 6 12:22:31 PDT 2012

I am afraid this doesn't work.
When I use 'make -C core isolinux.bin' then I get:
make: Nothing to be done for isolinux.bin
(even if I modified some source files which are needed for compilation)

If I remove the pre-existing isolinux.bin file and use 'make -C core
isolinux.bin', I get:
make: *** No rule to make target isolinux.bin. Stop.

Tomas  M