[syslinux] Menu system bug - MENU DEFAULT not working

Tomas M tomas at slax.org
Thu Sep 6 14:04:37 PDT 2012

Yes of course, as I wrote in my previous post, I tried unique labels,
it makes no change.
MENU DEFAULT just doesn't work. You can try it yourself, just use the
following config, and select the second row option (OptionB) ... It
should show a menu where the second row is default, but instead it
shows a menu with first row default:

UI vesamenu.c32

PROMPT 0

MENU BEGIN test0