[syslinux] chainbooting pxe servers stalls

Sean Mitchuson smitchuson at murraystate.edu
Tue Sep 11 11:37:30 PDT 2012

Yeah sorry I must have missed that.  I found out later those msg's are from
my spacewalk pxe and that doesn't have everything running right in relation
to syslinux and tftp so its null.

This is only for VM's there is no more mixed hardware in our environment
these are all Cisco ESX hosts which have all recently been upgraded to
their lastest version bios (not sure right now and the VM ware guy is out)
The main pxe server is currently running from syslinux 4.02 and my other
two pxe servers have 3.11 installed on them.