[syslinux] Issue building Syslinux 5.01

Seetaram N T seetaram.nt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 21:16:37 PDT 2013

Hi,

I have downloaded the Source code tar file in to my FEDORA Core 13 PC. I
didn't find any build instructions. So i run make from the syslinux folder
but it gave some errors. so i went to extlinux folder and tried to build
using make. Here it is not finding these files.

Please let me know how to build extlinux?
Regards,
Seetaram