[syslinux] Windows PE problems with booting.

Gene Cumm gene.cumm at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 16:50:32 PDT 2013

On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 2:51 PM, tiny tim <geertstim at msn.com> wrote:
> Best all, When i try to boot pxeboot.n12 it will not be loaded.I can see in the logfiles that is been downloaded but isn't executed by gpxelinux.0if is use pxelinux(wich starts from usb and then loads gpxelinux from the tftp server) then it will boot just fine. Hope that you can help me. I have been searching google for hours without a solution. thanks in advance. T.Geerts

I apologize ahead of time as I'm having quite a bit of difficulty
parsing what you're saying.

1) Let's start with basics: What version of Syslinux?

2) Have you only tried this on one computer?

3) What does your PXELINUX config file look like?

4) You can't start PXELINUX from USB.  You're going to have to detail
this a little clearer.  Are you perhaps loading gPXE from USB which
then loads PXELINUX over TFTP versus loading gpxelinux.0 (gPXE
undionly.kkpxe + script + pxelinux.0) over TFTP from your onboard
PXE/uNDI stack?

--
-Gene