[syslinux] Kernel selection by hardware?

Alexandre Blanchette blanalex at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 10:31:31 PDT 2013

Since you're using a USB stick, I see no way of providing syslinux with
multiple configuration files (unlike PXELINUX which will search a custom
config file with the machine's GUID and the booting NIC's MAC adress).
However with a LUA script, you could retrieve the machine's serial number
and call the correct syslinux entry from there.

Alexandre Blanchette <blanalex at gmail.com>