[syslinux] Booting second label

Bjørn Damstedt Rasmussen bjra at terma.com
Wed Aug 14 01:06:53 PDT 2013

Hi Ady

I tried removing Syslinux TIMEOUT and typing 'wdt' but the 'linuxfoo' label is still not called. I have to enter it manually and it will start.

The "timeout=120" parameter is for the kontron_wdt.c32 watchdog. So the system will reset after 120 seconds if the watchdog hasn't been serviced.

We're rebuilding the syslinux source code since we're cross compiling. Is there some special parameter or macro which needs to be passed to the make command in order to build c32 modules properly?

-- Bjoern