[syslinux] logging location of tftpd-hpa

John McDonnell mcdonnjd at pcam.org
Tue Aug 27 07:29:55 PDT 2013

I didn't think of checking syslog as I'm more used to most things logging to
a file by default. Setting up a central syslog server is on my to-do list.
But my boss isn't that interested in it, so it gets pushed down the pile.

> Thanks for opening my eyes.

Glad you could find it. First time I tried getting logs on my FreeBSD
server, it took me a minute to figure out which one it was, but there was no
useful log information inside. Had to do some digging to find out how to get
useful logs logged.

--
John D McDonnell