[syslinux] Boot iPXE from syslinux/isolinux

Christian Hesse list at eworm.de
Tue Dec 3 07:25:04 PST 2013

Christian Hesse <list at eworm.de> on Tue, 2013/12/03 10:58:
> Christian Hesse <list at eworm.de> on Mon, 2013/11/11 18:41:

> > > Hm... it is odd that 03dda0f1 etc. didn't fix this.
> > >
> > > Since this is extremely likely to be dependent on the memory map, this
> > > is likely to be very hard to determine without a debug trace,
> >
> > Will produce one. Is there a manual how to do this with syslinux?
> >
> > > or at
> > > least the output of "meminfo.c32".
> >
> > A screenshot is attached.
> > This is within Virtualbox, same happens with kvm.
>
> Tested real hardware... Same with Dell Latitude E6500:
>
> [memory map]

And the same on my Samsung 530U3C. Though the memory map is too long and
scrolls out of my display...

However, for me it looks like it is not too hard to hit this. ;)
--
main(a){char*c=/*    Schoene Gruesse                         */"B?IJj;MEH"
"CX:;",b;for(a/*    Chris           get my mail address:    */=0;b=c[a++];)