[syslinux] Weird ldlinux loading trouble

Matt Fleming matt at console-pimps.org
Thu Feb 7 05:47:18 PST 2013

On Wed, 2013-02-06 at 20:07 +0100, Erwan Velu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm currently on elflink branch with commit 52443dc7dc5a203d053b70e870e6b83986ebb530
> I did a make spotless before the following problem.
> If I do a make inside com32/ my hdt.c32 is working properly.
> If I do a make inside com32/hdt/ my hdt.c32 is not working and fails with
> Failed to load ldlinux.c32

What commands did you execute between your builds? I'm going to need to
try and reproduce this. Did you use make spotless? Re-building hdt.c32
should not be causing ldlinux.c32 to fail to load.

Building within subdirectories isn't something I've tested so it's
entirely possible that you've hit some kind of bug.

--
Matt Fleming, Intel Open Source Technology Center