[syslinux] 5.01 problems with gpxelinux.0 (file paths related TFTP and HTTP)

Matt Fleming matt at console-pimps.org
Wed Feb 20 02:19:06 PST 2013

On Wed, 2013-02-13 at 21:00 +0000, Matt Fleming wrote:
> OK, thanks for testing again. I'm really gonna have to setup a test
> environment for this now.

I finally found time to set this up. Thanks for your patience.

> I'll let you know when I've pushed a fix out.

I've stuck the fix in git but I haven't done another prerelease yet as
there are plans to upgrade the Syslinux build machine this week. I'll
make a prerelease once the upgrade is complete.

--
Matt Fleming, Intel Open Source Technology Center