[syslinux] help

Shao Miller sha0.miller at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 00:55:33 PST 2013

On 1/3/2013 09:17, Prof S W Damle wrote:

> (i)could NOT copy >(i)LIBLUA.C32(129Kb), (ii)libcom32gpl.c32(232Kb)  as
> only 56,320bytes are free!!
>

> (ii)Rebooted >Boot Eror or  Replace the disk .

I believe that the size issue has already been or will soon be dealt
with.  You can 'strip' the .c32 modules (from Linux) before copying
them.  I believe that they'll be stripped already, for the next release
of Syslinux.

I've received a report where syslinux.com doesn't work under some
version of DOS, and chain.c32 doesn't appear to be able to chain-load at
least one DOS I tried any more, so DOS stuff probably needs some attention.

- Shao Miller