[syslinux] SysLinux 5.0 - Problems booting via PXE

Shantanu Gadgil shantanugadgil at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 04:58:08 PST 2013

Hi Shao,

This is the exact same symptom that I have see on the 4.10 branch on my cluster.
This was quite some time back, before the v5 and v6 development started.

(FWIW, my interest in the "latest" branches is primarily the HTTP support to download the vmlinuz/initrd :) :) )

I have not had the time to test the 5/6 branches.
Also I don't want to rock the boat just yet! :) :)

Cheers,
Shantanu