[syslinux] Boot Linux ram disk image from DOS prompt

Leandro Becker Lbecker at positivo.com.br
Wed Jan 30 12:31:43 PST 2013

But this is meant to be run on the creation of boot disk right? How I
can do this after boot ramdisk DOS and make DOS change next syslinux
boot to Linux?

Thank you, and sorry if I'm asking silly questions...

<5109732B.5050904 at home.nl>, Bernd Blaauw <bblaauw at home.nl> gravou:

Op 30-1-2013 20:10, Leandro Becker schreef:
> I must change the source and build a version of my own to do it?
> I do not found anything about ADV beside a -reset-adv option...

--once=... -o Execute a command once upon boot
--clear-once -O Clear the boot-once command
--reset-adv Reset auxilliary data
--menu-save= -M Set the label to select as default on the next boot

as mentioned for the installer at
[
http://www.syslinux.org/wiki/index.php/SYSLINUX#Creating_a_Bootable_Disk
]