[syslinux] Option to create livecd using new syslinux to support multiple machines.

Michael D. Setzer II mikes at kuentos.guam.net
Fri Jul 5 02:15:32 PDT 2013

Wondering what the best process would be to create livecds using
the newer version of syslinux.

Currently my G4L project has just been upgraded to syslinux 5.10
and works fine with regular 32 and 64 bit systems using the 32bit
kernels, but have seen comments about EFI and somethings
about 32bit only working with 32bit and 64bit with 64bit?

Since I average about 1,000 downloads per week, I would expect
that a range of computers are being used, so looking if a single
setup will continue to work, or if multiple builds will be required?

  Guam Community College  Computer Center
  mailto:mikes at kuentos.guam.net
  mailto:msetzerii at gmail.com
  http://www.guam.net/home/mikes
  Guam - Where America's Day Begins
  G4L Disk Imaging Project maintainer
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/g4l/

Number of Seti Units Returned:  19,471
(Total Hours: 287,489)

BOINC at HOME CREDITS
SETI        15291498.693231   |   EINSTEIN    12157999.539852
ROSETTA      7858425.440171   |   ABC         16123851.210856