[syslinux] FW: pxelinux 5.x, 6.x memtest problem

Igor Sverkos igor.sverkos at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 19 05:50:25 PDT 2013

Hi,

> Are you positive that the menu works with 6.02-pre5? There are two
> changes between 6.02-pre5 and 6.02-pre6 and those two commits are
> unlikely to have caused any regressions.

Yep, I very sure.

I compiled 6.02-pre6 again (made sure, that I really copy the files
from 6.02-pre6 to the tftp-host) and this isn't working. Now menu will
appear.

I re-compiled 6.02-pre5 again (made sure, that I really copy the files
from 6.02-pre5 to the tftp-host) and a menu will appear.

6.02-pre5 is working, 6.02-pre6 isn't.

Igor