[syslinux] FW: pxelinux 5.x, 6.x memtest problem

Ady ady-sf at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 19 07:41:21 PDT 2013

> Hi,
>
> > What steps are you using to recompile the releases? Are you working from
> > git?
>
> No, not git.
>
> See http://www.syslinux.org/archives/2013-July/020543.html and the
> f'up from Ady and my response regarding re-compiling.
>
> So actual I think I don't re-compile everything. I think I am using
> the pre-build modules from your provided archives (if 'make installer
> && make install' is right).

Hi Igor,

 Let's clarify that my suggestion for you (it was my latest email
before this one) was to _not_ re-build anything, and to use instead
the official binaries for testing purposes. So, you should probably
not be using "make" anything, and just copy the files directly, as
found in the official download archives.

At this point my guess is that using the irc #syslinux would be more
productive for this specific issue, but I could be wrong.

Regards,
Ady.