[syslinux] memdisk and iso

upen upendra.gandhi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 13:18:46 PDT 2013

Sorry to bring this old thread up. I saw the note on the release of
syslinux-5.10 which I have just finished installing. I would like some help
here with configuration. I can move the iso into webserver's root directory
but what should the configuration below be changed to load the iso via http?

LABEL dell
MENU LABEL dell
LINUX memdisk
INITRD dell.iso
APPEND iso

I have the lpxelinux.0 in the tftp root directory as well.

Thanks!

--
upen,
emerge -uD life (Upgrade Life with dependencies)