[syslinux] [5.10] PXE + dhcp opts 209, 210 and path issues in tftp/http

Matt Fleming matt at console-pimps.org
Fri Jun 14 01:46:54 PDT 2013

On Wed, 12 Jun, at 11:43:24AM, Jeffrey Hutzelman wrote:
> Right, so assuming you switch to the linked-list model, PATH needs to
> split its argument on colons and add each of the resulting directories
> to the path.  Then the present problem can be solved by introducing a
> new directive which does _not_ split its argument.

Hmm... actually a new directive that allows a more complex path entry
syntax might be a better idea - something along the lines of,

  URLPATH http://www.foo.com/bar/ ftp://baz.org/ ::/tftp/ /bin/

That way, we can completely redefine the syntax as something more
conducive to urls.

--
Matt Fleming, Intel Open Source Technology Center