[syslinux] Syslinux 6.00 released

Helmut Hullen Hullen at t-online.de
Wed Jun 26 11:51:00 PDT 2013

Hallo, Matt,

Du meintest am 26.06.13:

>> By the way: what about an option "-v" or "--version"?
>>
>> It's a bit nasty to find the version of syslinux or pxelinux with an
>> editor or so ...

> [matt at mfleming-mobl1 syslinux]$ cat version
> 5.11 2013

Sorry - that sounds like a very special output, depending p.e. on the
directory from where I run this command.

I've found an appropiate file only in the source packet, not in a
binary.

On my test machine there are now about 5 versions of "syslinux" (source
and binary packet) - but only one of them is really running.

Viele Gruesse!
Helmut