[syslinux] Syslinux-5.10-pre1 looks for ldlinux.c32 in TFTP instead of HTTP

Matt Fleming matt at console-pimps.org
Fri Mar 8 04:19:37 PST 2013

On Fri, 2013-03-08 at 11:50 +0100, Tobias Göbel wrote:
> Ok, i've tested with legacy pxelinux.0 and it's the same.
> I also tested the different pre-releases, and the first version where it
> happens is PRE-3.

Syslinux-5.02-pre3? OK, that narrows it down. Do you have a development
environment setup? The quickest way to track down what change broke your
usecase is to do a git bisect between syslinux-5.02-pre2 and
syslinux-5.02-pre3.

Is that something you could do?

--
Matt Fleming, Intel Open Source Technology Center