[syslinux] Is breaking up an APPEND statement into multiple lines now supported in 5.0x or 5.1x?

Ady ady-sf at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 15 04:58:53 PDT 2013

> In other words: Can I break up a long line into multiple lines in 5.01
> or 5.10pre now or is that still not supported?

Generally speaking, breaking up the APPEND options is not (yet?)
supported, but there are other directives that could help for certain
situations. If you could point (link) to your current config file,
then maybe some suggestions could be posted (specially if you have a
specific goal or need in mind that you could share).

Regards,
Ady.