[syslinux] file transfer progress in menu.c32

Gene Cumm gene.cumm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 11:52:50 PDT 2013

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 4:20 AM, Harry Sharma <hsharma2000 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am using pxelinux
>
> I want when I select and menu like to boot memdisk.iso
>
> It show loading pxelinux.cfg/memdisk.ok
> Etc
>
> I want show only filename like

It would be nice to know what version.  I would presume a 5.xx version
or you're using linux.c32, neither of which show progress (in contrast
to the 4.xx and earlier versions).  Are you requesting that it only
shows the end of the filename?  If so, I'd suggest the other route of
moving the files to make it appear that way.  Or are you requesting to
see an indication of load progress?

--
-Gene