[syslinux] Syslinux-5.10-pre1 looks for ldlinux.c32 in TFTP instead of HTTP

Tobias Göbel kubax1983 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 15:55:20 PDT 2013

Am 19.03.2013 21:49, schrieb Matt Fleming:
> On 03/15/2013 09:49 PM, Tobias Göbel wrote:
>> I've uploaded the result of one boot to pastbin. Hopefully it helps to
>> find the problem.
>>
>> Here is the link to pastebin.
>>
>> http://pastebin.com/BgjmdUEG
> Are you definitely running the lpxelinux.0 file renamed to pxelinux.0?
> The chdir code looks like it's working properly (which was your original
> bug). Instead, it looks like the http code isn't working or isn't being
> executed.

ou are right, i used the wrong version. Actually i forgot to use
lpxelinu instead of normal.
But sadly it doesn't change anything. The pathes are correctly printed
in the Console, but the http server doesn't get any queries.

As i've got some Virtual machines at work, would it help when i tie them
together and upload them to my server, so you could have a look at your
own. So you don't have to  rely on my dumbness :)

Again, here is the log: http://pastebin.com/wnzfRsW2