[syslinux] ifcpu[64].c32 functions drop to command line

Matt Fleming matt at console-pimps.org
Fri May 3 08:25:39 PDT 2013

On Fri, 03 May, at 09:29:07AM, Gene Cumm wrote:
> I knew that 5.xx introduced a new CLI with history capabilities but I
> was mostly trying to confirm.  Thanks.  Where is this documented?  By
> the looks of it, only in code.  I'd like to update
> txt/syslinux-cli.txt with the appropriate content.

Yeah, there's only the code, no other documentation exists.

> Another alternative is to consider remapping "history next", perhaps Ctrl-M?

We could do that. I'm not particularly fussed either way. Changing
"history next" to Ctrl-M makes more sense if only because there have
been more releases where Ctrl-N displays network info.

--
Matt Fleming, Intel Open Source Technology Center