[syslinux] syslinux.efi pxeboot across multiple subnets

Jason Matthews jason.david.matthews at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 17:26:07 PST 2013

The same client was used for syslinux.efi (both success on same subnet and
failure on different subnet) and grub.efi. The DHCP host block is setup
like:

host testing {
    hardware ethernet {mac} ;
    next-server 10.16.195.178 ;
    filename "rhel64/syslinux.efi" ;
}

I'll pull a tcpdump filtering by the IP tomorrow when I get back to the
systems.