[syslinux] syslinux.efi pxeboot across multiple subnets

Jason Matthews jason.david.matthews at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 07:52:20 PST 2013

 I did change both instances of txdata->GatewayAddress, but I think
something may be wrong in my toolchain. If I extract syslinux.zip and
attempt to make from there (without modifying any files), the cached DHCP
packet isn't read on the same subnet.

I receive "Succeed to download NBP file." twice before anything from
syslinux is loaded, so I believe the duplicate request for syslinux.efi can
be put down to the UEFI or network adapter firmware.