[syslinux] syslinux.efi pxeboot across multiple subnets

Jason Matthews jason.david.matthews at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 14:08:45 PST 2013

I attempted the patch, but had to add a declaration to get it to compile. I
also added the gateway like before. Here's a link to the modified diff I
used and the pcaps from tftpserver and mirrored port from boot to reset.

http://ge.tt/136167y/v/0

I'm also not sure about if I'm building correctly or not. Considering that
I get a different syslinux.efi when I compile without making modifications
to the source (one that doesn't work with same subnet) makes me wonder if
some of my libraries are bad or something.

At any rate, thanks for all the help. I think I've learned more trying to
figure out what's going on with this than I have in the past year.