[syslinux] syslinux.efi pxeboot across multiple subnets

Jason Matthews jason.david.matthews at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 12:58:35 PST 2013

I tried the efi-fixes-2-for-mfleming, but it doesn't look like it's getting
much further. It looks like it's now storing the local port but is still
bailing out after the jiffies loop. Here are the pcaps from that:

http://ge.tt/4O5N9Az/v/0

I played around with the udp4_cb function and it looked like it was coming
back with token->Status == 512, which (if I read the spec right) isn't a
valid value. I'm not sure what is coming through on that. I changed the if
to if (token->Event) { cb_status = 0; } and set the jiffies loop to set
cb_status to 1 on timeout. It went through and downloaded ldlinux.e64,
searched and found the config and downloaded it.

Now, it looks like it's failing to download the linux kernel (via http).
Gives me "failed: No such file or directory"

Here's the udp.c I used (modified from efi-fixes-2-for-mfleming) and the
pcaps going to http error:

http://ge.tt/2R26ZAz/v/0

Thanks again for all your help.