[syslinux] One DHCP/PXE config for BIOS, EFI32, and EFI64 clients?

Steven Shiau steven at nchc.org.tw
Sat Oct 19 18:29:56 PDT 2013

On 10/20/2013 12:48 AM, H. Peter Anvin wrote:
> It depends on if anyone is willing to step up and implement it.
>
> I and Matt are not likely to have very much time available for Syslinux
> work going forward.
>
> 	-hpa

Thanks. I understood that.
My thinking is, now it's the period for migrating legacy BIOS to EFI,
therefore such a feature for pxelinux is very important. Or could you
give some hints about how to implement that? That would be reduce a lot
of time I believe. Appreciate.

Steven.

--
Steven Shiau <steven _at_ nchc org tw> <steven _at_ stevenshiau org>
National Center for High-performance Computing, Taiwan.